- Look through the karaoke book and sign up to sing. Sign-up slips and pens are provided. View my: Online Karaoke Songbook.
- Keep the microphone in front of your lips. We can’t hear you if the microphone is not in front of you.
- Cheer, applaud, and make lots of noise for all the singers. Cheer the way you want others to cheer for you.
- Return pens and any unused sign-up slips to DJ table.
- Bring friends and make new ones. You have at least one thing in common, karaoke & music!
- Ask the DJ/KJ any questions or bring up any concerns you have. I am here for you!
- If you don’t see something in the karaoke book you’d like to sing, let me know.
- Tip the Bar Staff and DJ/KJ, we are all here working for your enjoyment.
- Sing duets. It’s a great way to introduce a friend to karaoke.
- Have a great time!
- Tap, shake, or hit the microphones against your hand or anything else. This is bad for the microphone and sound system.
- Never put the microphone in front of the speaker. Feedback noise is never welcome.
- Never yell or scream in the microphone.
- Put your hand over the end of the microphone when you sing. It makes you sound really bad.
- Take the microphone or sing with someone when you have not been invited to.
- Spill or place anything on the karaoke books.
- Bring your drinks to the DJ/KJ table. They are not allowed near the equipment.
- Sign up your friends. Everyone must sign themselves up to sing.
- Try to cheat the system by asking me to bump you up. I maintain a fair rotation!
- Singing with someone else will not will not get you extra stage time. It counts as both of your places in the rotation. Again don’t try and cheat the system!
Break the rules and I will shut off your microphone and ban you from karaoke for the night.
And remember… it doesn’t matter how well or how badly you sing, as long as you have fun, you are awesome!
We cover all styles of music including:
Country, Oldies, Pop, Urban, Classic Rock, Alternative, R&B, Rap, etc.